Monday 18 April 2011

caught up

right so i've caught up with my LDC (lotus drivers club) membership work and i'm very excited for seeing everybody at the festival of transport in coleford which is a town close to my home village

we have a big weekend in work so fri/sat i'm going to be dressed as a ghypsy/fortune teller need to find a deck of tarot cards, n learn how to read them ish

catching up with old friend over my birthday which i'm excited abotu then, of to IRELAND woop woop!

now a little more cracking on with my sketch book n pull all the idea out of my head n on paper to be marks n evaluated, n we're sorted!?

tea stains do not quite work on slightly moldly un primed canvas, but i dont mind, its above the tv in our front room now, n i quite link it 

No comments:

Post a Comment